As discussed from my previous post, I would like to share with you how I created this summer dewy look with statement white winged eyeliner. You can actually try this on for summer parties as well and use different colored eyeliners to make it more fun.
1. Start with a clean well-moisturized face. This time, I used Andalou Naturals BB Oil Control Beauty Balm with SPF 30 (un-tinted). It gently brightens and retexturizes the skin plus it reduces the look of dark spots and excess oil.
2. To achieve that dewy skin, put a small amount of MAC Studio Face and Body Foundation on your T-zone or where you mostly have discoloration/redness. The fluid foundation provides low-to-medium buildable coverage and a flawless natural satin-shine finish. Then buff outwards. Make sure to also put some on your neck.
3. To remove the dark circles under your eyes, conceal it with MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30 with SPF 35.
4. Dust your T-zone with Studio Fix Powder in NC42.. Make sure also to put some under your eyes to make sure that the concealer doesn’t move.
5. Brush your eyebrows upwards and if there are any spaces, fill it with Anastasia Dark Brown Eyebrow powder.
6. The subtle cat-eye look was created using Prestige White Eyeliner. Make sure to line your eyes as close to your lash line and wing it outwards. Curl your lashes after. I didn’t use any mascara for this look because I want to make it look modern.
7. For that sun-kissed cheeks, buff on Gorgeous Cosmetics Cheek Creme Blush in Peaches and Cream. Cream blushes, such as the one I used for this look, has a peachy tone that gives the skin a very natural soft glow.
8. To create the highlights on the face, glide on Benefit Watt’s Up! on your cheek and brow bone plus the cupid’s bow (V-shaped gap in the upper lip).
9. I kept the lips very pale with a hint of pinkish tone and matte so I used NYX Butter Lipstick in Pops Explosif. I used a lip brush and tapped the outer edges of the lips to make it as natural as possible.
There you have it. Let me know if you have any suggestions on what makeup look you want me to recreate from my portfolio. You guys can check it out on my Instagram account with the hashtag “makeupbynikkiduque”.